Gralien Report Daily News for March 17, 2013on March 17, 2013 at 10:57 am
Below is a special Saint Patrick’s Day edition of the Gralien Report daily Fortean Headlines…
- Irish Ghosts and Irish Judges: the House on the Marsh
- Did you know Leprechauns used to wear red, not green?
- Apparently snakes aren’t looking forward to Saint Patty’s Day
- And come to think of it, Saint Patrick didn’t really run those snakes away from Ireland at all
- Apparently, this year your pets should celebrate just as well (as long as they aren’t snakes)
- Ingredients in Guinness may cause vegans to reconsider (hey, we still love it!)
- Don’t like Guinness? (Blaspheme!) Well here are 5 delicious cocktails to try instead
- And here are the best concoctions to help with your Saint Patty’s Day Hangovers
- MEANWHILE… is the U.S. stockpiling smallpox drugs in case of a biological attack?
- New Skunk Ape video offers compelling circumstances and multiple witnesses, but little proof
- Medieval knight’s tomb found under parking lot
- TED Deletes Talks By Rupert Sheldrake And Graham Hancock – Daily Grail
- Liver kept alive outside body in innovative medical experiment
- Our friend Lee Spiegel of the Huffington Post gives his advice on prepping for a UFO encounter
- 1947 Part II: UFO sitings coincide with “Roswell” in the North Country
- 1947 Part II: Nick Redfern discusses an Alien Base… In Alaska?