Gralien Report Daily News for February 20, 2013on February 20, 2013 at 10:23 am
Posted In: Uncategorized
Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Uptight on Going Upright: Our ancestors didn’t begin walking in the savannah, after all
- New software could reconstruct earliest human languages
- Chupas in Chile: Chupacabras Frighten Suburban Couple
- Triangles Over Texas: Three strange objects hover in formation over Plano City
- Nanocapsule takes you from drunk to sober… in mere minutes!
- Ketchum’s Still the Crypto-”It Girl.” Cryptozoo News on Pondering Ketchum.
- Bullseye: Pack Heat, and receive 15% off… your pizza?
- Who’s Who: Was Kurt Russell the alien “Thing” during one famous ambiguous ending?
- Sheriff Rules Out Homicide, But Not Spontaneous Combustion After Autopsy
- Man bites ostrich to death in suicide attempt at Guangdong zoo
- DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners
- Going for Gold: Fear not friend in red, Star Trek “curse of the red shirt” wasn’t so